Quench your thirst this Summer with this sexy Mojito Cocktail.
Impress your guests and friends this Summer with this easy to make classic Mojito recipe. Have fun and share your results with us below.
- 2 parts Bacardi
- 1 fresh lime / 40 ml lime juice
- 8 fresh mint leaves and shredded mint for garnish
- 2 table spoons of castor sugar
- Soda water
- Crushed ice
- Cut lime in half then squeeze half of the lime juice into a glass. Cut the remaining half into wedges and insert these into your glass.
- Add sugar and your mint leaves.
- Fill your glass with ice and add Barcadi then stir.
- Add soda (optional) then garnish your drink with shredded mint.
- Enjoy 😉
Join us online: